Friday, January 25, 2013




Mirrors for the Wall: Threshold Silver Beaded Wall Mirror


Mirrors for the Wall: Threshold Silver Beaded Wall Mirror


Find mirrors at Target.com! Make even the smallest of rooms look bigger and brighter with a large beaded mirror. This casual, traditional mirror is embellished with a beaded frame in an antique silver finish. You can hang it either horizontally or vertically depending on the space you have available. Get a quick update to your entryway, bathroom or dining area with this decorative mirror. Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: Mirrors for the Wall: Threshold Silver Beaded Wall Mirror


Categories:

2 comments:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different web page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.
    rustic home decor australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. At this time it appears like Wordpress is the top blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    home & giftware

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to RSS Feed